Johnson & Johnson Careers
Process Engineering Manager
Requisition ID: 8432181129
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The Process Engineering Manager is responsible for providing advanced engineering, design, and construction of manufacturing, systems, and equipment; and providing engineering and technical support for complex production and processing equipment. Own the performance Management and lead the Manufacturing Technical Team.
- Lead the Process Engineering Team
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different process improvements. Technical Focal Point for Manufacturing
- Manage the Manufacturing Project portfolio under FPX methodology
- Develops process excellence techniques to identify systematic issues.
- Tracks trends, develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield, and equipment reliability.
- Leads in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product and process nonconformities.
- Reviews evaluations and advice on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized, balanced line performance and makes final recommendations to management.
- Ensures that process and material quality objectives are met during product launch and are congruent with production requirements.
- Establishes process and material quality targets.
- Own performance management, lead deviation analysis, design and implement action plans to exceed targets.
- Lead Plant Governance Meetings
- Manage capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Responsible for RCPS management and Action Plans follow up for Quality Investigations/ EHSS Incidents / Operating System weaknesses assuring a holistic approach for all issues
- Continuous improvement leader for Quality / EHSS and Operating System Improvement, enhancing the innovation and proactivity to improve the operation
- Own CIP process, assuring pipeline generation, design and implementation according to targets
- At least 5 years in managerial positions leading manufacturing performance processes, tracking efficiency, waist and security KPIs, monitoring improvement projects.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Being able to provide technical leadership.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Pilar-Ruta 8 KM 63,500
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)