Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager - Payer
Requisition ID: 8428180730
Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Senior Marketing Manager - Payer, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
Early intervention (EI) is the fastest growing platform in DePuy Synthes’ North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirit, the EI team has developed a high-reaching and results oriented culture and is seeking to add leaders that are self-starters, motivated to win and projectable to assume increasing responsibility within the organization. This team fits into the broader Sports Medicine platform which is part of the North America DePuy Organization of Johnson and Johnson.
The Payer marketing lead will report into the market access director and support the overall execution of the market access strategy including but not limited to:
- Generating and translating payer insights that will support payer segmentation and deployment of field payer team
- Creating and updating the payer value proposition
- Supporting pricing analytics and contracting strategy
- Development of pull through material and resources for field payer team
- Supporting the real-world evidence agenda and integrating into promotional material
- Managing Hub-service programs and operations
- Collaborating with external partners (agencies and vendors) to develop strategy and tactics and educating/activating internal and external partners to work toward crafting positive market access positions across North America.
The payer marketing lead will be expected to demonstrate and develop strong financial, business, leadership and market access acumen to effectively collaborate with a multitude of partners including but not limited to health economics, Payor Teams across J&J sectors, the broader marketing team, pricing, sales, finance, medical affairs, global marketing, government affairs and contracting.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; an Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of dynamic business experience in Marketing, Sales/Sales Management, and/or Market Access is required
- Experience in the Commercial Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry is preferred
- Experience leading a cross functional team, managing multiple projects simultaneously is required
- This position will be based in New Brunswick, N
- You will be required to travel up to 25%
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)