Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, North America Professional Education & Institutes
Requisition ID: 8424180410
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, North America Professional Education & Institutes for JNJ Vision Care. This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in cutting edge eye care products, such as the popular ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, the world's first soft disposable contact lenses. Their recent acquisition of AMO (Abbott Medical Optics) now positions the company as the leader in laser cataract surgery (through their CATALYS system), phacoemulsification (through their PHACO systems), LASIK vision, and other eye care innovations such as lens implants, ophthalmic viscoelastic devices, and dry eye drops under the BLINK® brand. JJVC continues to passionately pursue new eye care enhancements and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand and that AMO eye care technology brings better vision to more people around the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision acquired TearScience, a company that is dedicated to evaluating, imaging, and treating MGD, the leading cause of dry eye and ocular surface disease (OSD), with a versatile line of products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director is responsible for ensuring the planning and execution of the North America Professional Education team’s mission and goals, in alignment with Commercial strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) business and Dry Eye / Tear Science platform and portfolio. The Associate Director will foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation. The indirect report team includes more than 20 Professional Education Consultants and agency resources to support the delivery of JNJ Institute programs, Dry Eye platform programming, and digital execution.
• Implement and deliver the core Dry Eye platform/Tear Science content via integrated Professional programs (e.g., dinner events)
• Ensure U.S. customers have a willingness to demonstrate, prescribe/recommend, and advocate for the JNJ Vision Dry Eye platform innovation, products and technology solutions
• Development and integration of JNJ Vision technology assets (including Dry Eye, contact lenses, consumer eye health)
• Content and solutions into comprehensive J&J Institute Professional Education events
• Deliver the JNJ Vision Care and Tear Science programming at the top U.S. schools to ensure students understand the benefits of the portfolio and create a willingness to advocate/recommend
• Development of the strategy and implementation of global-to-local programming via new delivery vehicles to drive recommendation, advocacy and prescription
• Foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
• Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams including country Marketing, Regional Sales, Global Professional Education Operations, Medical Affairs, I.T., Global Franchise Development Innovation & Pipeline, Professional Marketing, other Professional Education regional teams to ensure seamless hand-off of content for all learning experiences.
• Develop partnership with global Digital capabilities to maximize global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
• Execution of critical Professional Education projects, program deployment and lead oversight of compliant program metrics, logistics, contracting, and compliance as related to HCP Relationship Operations.
• Develops analytical models to measure and predict trends, efficiencies, and effectiveness of education programs.
• Works with technology leaders to create and maintain industry leading technology capabilities to drive a competitive advantage for the organization.
• Ensure responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include Advamed, PharMa, etc.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA is preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience managing and leading in the areas of Professional Marketing and/or Sales, Learning/Education is required
• Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries is required
• Strong business and financial acumen is required
• Demonstrated experience in developing a strategy in alignment with the teams mission and goals is required
• Ability to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders is required
• Strong leadership imperative behavior alignment to Connect, Shape, Lead, and Deliver is required
• Healthcare experience or clinical background is preferred
• Strong budget management experience is required
• This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL and will require up to 50% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)