Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, US Biosurgery
Requisition ID: 8424180220
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, US Biosurgery, located in Somerville NJ. Travel up to 40% is required.
ETHICON® US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/ , or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting with the management of the SURGIFLO® Hemostatic Matrix brand in the US. This includes supporting development of brand strategy, owning tactical planning and execution and success metrics. You will have additional responsibilities aligned to the broader US Biosurgery platform including various full portfolio initiatives and managing the Hemostasis Optimization Program. The Marketing Manager will execute tactical plans for short, medium, and long-term strategies to achieve specific marketing objectives and outcomes. This role requires collaboration with Global and US marketing partners, Strategic Customer Group, DePuy Synthes Spine, the cosell team, HEMA, field sales organization and key internal stakeholders to develop and implement marketing programs.
- Support and/or lead various SURGIFLO® initiatives, which may include: large customer targeting program, interactive brochure, HEMA conversion studies, competitive positioning and training, etc.
- Marketing support for the SURGIFLO® Hemostatic Matrix product portfolio, i.e.: tradeshow support, Co-sell support, maintaining literature / ETA / Optimizer / collaterals, etc.
- Support and/or lead various portfolio initiatives, i.e.: convention strategy and support, sales training liaison, CLM/CTM coordination, restoring confidence campaign, liaison with SCG, Biosurgery month, etc.
- Leadership of Hemostasis Optimization Program (HOP) initiative, i.e.: partner with GSM to ensure US implementation of global strategies and deliverables, complete training and ensure HOP familiarity with SCG team, partner with sales training team to further embed HOP into sales training curriculum, develop and launch HOP deployment kit, maintain literature / ETA / Optimizer / collaterals, partner with Prof Ed to develop and maintain HOP faculty, business planning development, etc.
- Understands policies and procedures (ex. HCC and Copy Review)
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum 6 year's relevant business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is preferred
- Sales experience is preferred
- Medical device and/or biologics experience is preferred
- Strategic thinking, the ability to collaborate and challenge the status quo is required
- Ability to build leadership relationships and influence in a highly matrixed organization is required
- Understanding of customer insights is preferred
- Execution of a marketing plan is preferred
- Up to 40% travel required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)