Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst, Global Strategic Insights & Analytics
Requisition ID: 8423180105
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Global Strategic Insights to be located in Fort Washington, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Analyst of Global Strategic Insights works closely under Associate Director’s guide in developing and driving global strategies and innovation on the OTC Pain category including consumer and professional dimensions. He/she demonstrates excellent communication and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive priority initiatives into action. This role covers quantitative and qualitative research that feed into the development of deep human insights to support strategy, strategic plans, communications, brand equity, positioning and architecture, business model, innovation and NPD, packaging, copy strategy.
- Uses fundamental research tools (conjoint, experimental designs, claims, due-tos). Actively uses research to build developing ideas (platform development, volume/cannibalization estimates, structure-based ideas. Knows when to use, and actively seeks out, sources outside personal expertise. Proficient in research design & interpretations.
- Well-grounded in what motivates consumers, customers and competitors. Assesses marketplace from data and personal level. Articulates practical applications of learning. Identifies and clearly articulates consumer understanding. Ensures insights are understood by all team members. Understands marketing and branding fundamentals.
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to assess business performance and assists in marketing plan strategy development.
- Acts as a business partner, not just a market research specialist. Partners with team to implement strategic direction. Creates consensus and grounds business in the consumer, ensuring business decisions for growth opportunities and portfolio strategy are consumer motivated.
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address key business issues.
- Evaluates and incorporates new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth.
- Demonstrates ownership of brand and passion for the business. Champions change. Helps team think big picture; does not perpetuate the small picture.
- Manages team expectations on cost, timing, and use. Ensures appropriate stimuli & respondent-friendly design. Flawlessly executes projects. Solves issues & trouble-shoots problems independently.
- Bachelor's degree is required; Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences or Statistics preferred.
- A Minimum of 2 years market research experience (or related experience) is required.
- Technical market research and analytical knowledge and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses
- Outstanding communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Appropriately use and balance judgment and risk-taking
- Capable of creating one’s own agenda and deliverables given knowledge and understanding of consumer businesses and GSI OGSMs
- Position requires approximately 10-15% domestic and international travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)