Johnson & Johnson Careers
Oncology Sales Specialist (South Dallas) – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Dallas, Texas; Round Rock, Texas; Lufkin, Texas; Nacogdoches, Texas; Temple, Texas; Tyler, Texas; Waco, Texas
Requisition ID: 8405190307
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist to support the Southern Dallas territory, which includes: South Dallas, Tyler, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Waco, Temple Roundrock and Georgetown.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Oncology Sales Specialist (OSS) is a Field Based role reporting to a District Manager. As the OSS you will:
• Fulfill sales strategies by selling current and potential new oncology therapeutics.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the products' clinical efficacy, articulate a value proposition for the customer, provide clinical support/information as needed, and achieve their sales quota.
• Conduct business analysis, actively prospect for new business within assigned accounts, develop account strategies with District Manager (i.e., identifies key accounts, develops specific plans for penetration).
• Develop customer specific pre- and post-call plans that include objectives, probes and supporting materials.
• Effectively penetrate new and current accounts to increase sales in the assigned territory.
• Appropriately utilize all marketing tools and resources, including computer generated presentations, uses closing skills to move sale to next step (i.e., another appointment, in-service, patient identification, etc.).
• Effectively discuss reimbursement options with customers to improve sales opportunities.
• Negotiate sales and close orders to meet sales quotas.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
• Minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience
• Willingness to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox) as well as annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
• Residing in the geography or be willingness to relocate to it.
• Specialty sales experience and an understanding of the Oncology market.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Texas-Round Rock, North America-United States-Texas-Lufkin, North America-United States-Texas-Nacogdoches, North America-United States-Texas-Temple, North America-United States-Texas-Tyler, North America-United States-Texas-Waco
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)