Johnson & Johnson Careers
GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Requisition ID: 8403190227
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen, the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Summer Intern Position, Intern of Global Product Management located in Spring House, PA or Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Research and Development is a leading pharmaceutical company in the United States, with a focus on innovation on some of the most devastating diseases and the most complex medical challenges of our time, across five therapeutic areas: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, and Oncology. The Janssen portfolio of pharmaceutical products also includes a large number of legacy products which are managed within the Established Products group.
- Work closely with members of the Janssen community on projects key to the advancement of global product management processes and systems.
- Engage with multi-disciplinary teams to identify, define and deliver additional brand value in the context of the overall portfolio of products.
- Develop, present and defend a business case for a new process improvement initiative.
- Participate as a team member and contributor in areas of expertise.
- Minimum Requirements
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics, Microbiology, or related discipline is required.
- Be enrolled in an advanced program. (MBA, Organizational Management, Six Sigma Program, Advanced Analytics)
- Excellent analytical, investigational and organizational skills to identify potential gaps and develop final strategic approaches
- This individual must have project management experience in order to manage complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with key team members, colleagues and management.
- This position is in Spring House, PA or Titusville, NJ and requires a commute to that location daily.
- Additional Desirable Attributes
- Analytical know-how and experience in process improvement, technology implementation and change management.
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of the clinical trial development Process (Phase I –IV).
- Hold an advanced degree in a related discipline.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)