Johnson & Johnson Careers
LEAD IOS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Requisition ID: 8402181205
Johnson & Johnson Health Technology is looking for a Lead iOS Software Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building mobile and web applications. The position is located at our Health Tech office in the SoMa district of San Francisco.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core engineering and product management team to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Researching new and evolving technologies and developing proofs-of-concept.
- Providing thought leadership on industry best practices in mobile design, development, and testing.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver product releases.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews, thorough unit tests, and collaboration with QA.
- Building elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability is required.
- Expertise in Swift and Objective-C is required.
- Extensive experience with databases and schema design is required.
- Experience leveraging a wide range of Apple’s iOS frameworks is required.
- Experience designing and building reusable frameworks is required.
- Experience evaluating and integrating 3rdparty libraries is required.
- Experience working in an agile development team is required
- Experience working with RESTful APIs is required.
- Experience with git is required.
- Experience with Android is a plus.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)