Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Ultrasound
Requisition ID: 8398181108
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Ultrasound aligned to Biosense Webster, located in Irvine, CA. This position may require up to 40% domestic travel, including some weekends.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Marketing Manager, Ultrasound reports directly to a Director of Marketing at Biosense Webster Inc. You will lead the development and manage the execution of the Marketing strategy for Biosense Webster’s Ultrasound Intracardiac Echocardiography Catheter and Imaging system portfolio to achieve defined business objectives. You will be creating and implementing industry leading programs and business solutions that align with customers’ needs and meet the strategic and financial objectives of the organization.
This role works closely with Upstream Marketing, Field Sales Management, and Sales Operations to support the sales and clinical team with the acquisition of customers, developing and tracking initiatives to drive successful commercial programs, new product launches and collaborating with key stakeholders within J&J. You will be responsible for Brand management, stakeholder relationships, marketing communications and maintaining relationships with key business partners.
- Owns responsibility for the development, execution, and business performance of all programs designed to meet business objectives, increase revenue and market share.
- Is responsible for the financial performance of relevant product lines as well as management and monitoring of key accounts, product trends, and initiatives.
- Is a product expert on the assigned product line, both clinically and commercially and will work closely with the US Marketing, Sales & Field Services workforce and other cross-functional partners.
- Responsible for developing and leading national and local programs or initiatives that align to the US business plan and lead to achievement of annual revenue plans for the assigned product line in the US market.
- Create and execute marketing plans that increase US market share.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors product line and SKU level financials, demand trends, customer movements, so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Understands and anticipates customer needs. Supports field proactively with ongoing customer-facing activities and field presence. Develops product value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion).
- Collaborates with Global Educational Department, Commercial Effectiveness and Field Leadership team to develop proper training materials and ensure field proficiency.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of overall business experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Electrophysiology or Cardiovascular industry or closely related experience is strongly preferred.
- Medical device industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Marketing, sales, clinical or operations experience is preferred. Experience in more than one of these functions is preferred.
- Documented success in developing strategies and executing tactical plans in driving new products or programs is required
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of goals, strategies and tactics is required.
- Proven track record of sales, marketing or technical success with strong analytical skills (Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office, financial analysis and database exposure) are required.
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing partnerships or co-promotions is preferred
- Selling skills with formal Selling skills training preferred.
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)