Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
San Angelo, Texas
Requisition ID: 8392181129
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Global Surgery Group and Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position is located in San Angelo, TX.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) will report directly to the Ethicon San Angelo Plant Controller and will have responsibility for supporting the financial requirements, analytics and accounting for the San Angelo, TX manufacturing site.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will
- Support the San Angelo plant’s short-term and long-term growth initiatives through business partnering with plant leadership, Ethicon Manufacturing Finance and MD Supply Chain Finance.
- Provide support of manufacturing processes and departments within the San Angelo site with a $100MM+ cost of production budget and manufacturing activities ranging from raw material manufacturing to sterilization of several Ethicon and non-Ethicon medical device products.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost accounting, capital budgeting and analysis, cash flow and project analyses for the San Angelo site and associated manufacturing departments and functional areas (Plant Engineering, Business Excellence, Quality, Facilities and Environment, Health & Safety).
- Oversee the cost revision process for the site, capital, appropriation expense and cost improvement project planning and reporting, as well as material usage variance.
- Ensure that appropriate financial processes, systems and controls are in place (in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and corporate policies).
- Supervisory responsibility for (1) Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) associate.
- Handle any special projects as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Accounting or Finance (MBA is preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of finance or related business experience is required.
- CMA, CPA or other financial certification(s) are preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, JDE and SAP is strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables, formulas, macros and VLOOKUP functions is preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device and/or consumer products industries preferred.
- Prior supply chain experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to adapt to an uncertain environment is required.
- The ability to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment is required
- This position is located in San Angelo, TX and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Texas-San Angelo-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)