Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist, DMPK
Requisition ID: 8380190227
Janssen Research and Development, a member of Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an DMPK, Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist to be located in La Jolla, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The DMPK Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist will support drug discovery and early development efforts as a member of the DMPK group. This individual will be responsible for analytical LC/MS/MS method development and troubleshooting, small molecule quantitation in plasma and tissue samples from PK and PKPD studies, data analysis and PK parameter calculations. This individual will perform investigative DMPK studies to guide optimization of ADME properties and selection of potential drug candidates. This individual will interact with project teams and work in a drug discovery and development environment.
- The successful candidate will have a BS or M.S. with 5+ years of relevant industry experience which includes quantitative bioanalysis of biological samples and drug metabolism studies (metabolic stability, drug-drug interactions, protein binding etc.).
- Must have strong technical expertise in bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS systems and relevant computer software (Analyst, WinNonlin/Phoenix etc.).
- Strong understanding of the clinical relevance of the data generated as part of the lead optimization process.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral/written communication and teamwork skills are required.
- This position is located in La Jolla, CA and may require minimal travel 5%.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-San Diego-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)