Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Label Design & Process
Requisition ID: 8376180406
The One Medical Device Labeling Center of Excellence is currently recruiting for a Manager, Label Design & Process located in Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
THE LABEL DESIGN and Process MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Leading and providing direction to a work group executing product labeling design for IFUs and package labeling.
- Collaborating across the Labeling COE and other business partners for strategy and objective development and execution.
- Establish & maintain the highest caliber professionals with skill sets to design label templates, execute artwork and IFU production.
- Accountable for Labeling Design process and metric tracking.
- Maintaining labeling procedures and compliance to standards.
- Act as strong advocate for Quality/Compliance and support Quality system processes.
- Provide ownership to CAPAs, Audit Findings and Nonconformance’s, as assigned.
- Development of individuals within the organization
- Conflict Management Resolution
- Influence Management in a matrix environment
- Customer focus with a good understanding of our customer and commercial partner needs.
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Delivery of results with a sense of urgency
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within Projects and Processes is preferred.
- Organization and Talent Management and Development
- Operations and Supply Chain experience is preferred.
- Working in a matrix environment across geographies and organizations is preferred.
- Supplier Management experience preferred.
- Experience within New Product Development, Operations and Quality preferred
- Process Excellence Green Belt required, Black Belt preferred
- Project Management experience, with FPX and/or PM Mastery certification preferred
- Change Management experience preferred
- Quality software systems ETQ, PLM preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of an end to end Supply Chain, Medical Device knowledge is preferred
- Understanding Labeling and Packaging design & requirements
- Understanding Regulations and Standards for labeling
- Understanding NPD and Supply Chain processes
- Advanced proficiency with written and verbal communications
This position could require up to 30% travel both domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)