Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, HEMA, CSS
Requisition ID: 8374170818
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Director Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA), CSS will be located in Irvine, CA (preferred) or home based.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Breast Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Associate Director, Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) for CSS will work in close collaboration with US Marketing to ensure a competitive advantage & market access in a value-based US healthcare market by developing and executing systematic strategies that integrate health economics, outcomes research, & market access solutions to enable the successful launch of CSS medical devices in the US. This position will report into the Director, Health Economics and Market Access, CSS.
The Associate Director, Health Economics & Market Access will work to ensure market access requirements are understood and built-in to the US launch plan with Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical stakeholders and the development and execution post launch with evidence of value and market access strategies that enable market access and commercial success. In addition to working closely with internal business partners, the Associate Director will be required to interact with key external stakeholders/customers in the US to support the Value Assessment Committee Process at key institutions; this may include presentations, sales training, and engagement with C-Suite leaders at the hospitals.
The Associate Director, HEMA, CSS will be accountable for the development, management and tracking of HEMA G&Os and local budgets. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple cross functional partners, including US Marketing, US Sales, Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, HCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Legal.
- Required skills sets include health services research, health economics, outcomes research, market access, health policy and reimbursement.
- Medical device experience is desirable and strong communication skills required.
- This Leader will work in close collaboration with multiple internal & external stakeholders to deliver against the strategy.
- Research activities include but are not limited to burden of illness, retrospective database studies, creation of US economic models and value messaging, patient reported outcomes development and analysis, interpretation of economic, satisfaction and QOL endpoints and results.
- Market access activities include but are not limited to assessing US market access needs/trends and developing and executing required US market access strategies to optimize market access and commercial success.
- The Associate Director, HEMA, CSS will be accountable for the development, management and tracking of HEMA G&Os and local budgets.
- The successful candidate will work closely with multiple cross functional partners, including US Marketing, US Sales, Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, HCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Legal.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- An advanced degree (MS, MPH, PhD, MHA, MBA) in health economics or outcomes research or healthcare related field is desired.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare Industry is required.
- Experience in health economic and outcomes research studies and strong understanding of medical delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends is required.
- Ability to work from strategy development to execution and value creation in a dynamic organization required.
- A strong understanding of medical delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends in major global markets is required.
- Experience in a global matrixed environment is preferred.
- Medical device experience is preferred.
- Domestic travel of up to 40% is required.
North America-United States
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Health Economics R&D