Auris Health Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Software Test Engineer. This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
The Senior Software Test Engineer in Advanced Development plays a key role in the testing of robotic systems for medical applications. She/He will design and develop software tests and system tests for verification, perform manual testing on the hardware system, and mentor more junior members of the software test team. We are looking for a candidate that can work independently and function well within a team, and is flexible, self-motivated, curious and passionate about revolutionizing the world of medical robotics.
- Work with software and other engineers (mechanical, electrical, systems) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing software for medical robotic applications.
- Perform hands-on system testing of complex electro-mechanical systems
- Participate in software build and release activities
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Work independently to create, maintain, and execute automation and manual test plans for verification
- Create traceability between test plans and formal requirement documents
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years software testing experience on complex electro-mechanical systems is required.
- Thorough understanding of FDA Quality System regulations in relation to software system verification and validation is required.
- Familiarity with critical elements of the design history file including risk management, design verification and validation tests and ensuring compliance of these elements to procedural requirements is required.
- Experience in Design Control for regulated products and knowledge of applicable regulations is required. (e.g. ISO13485 and 21CFR820)
- Experience in standards for Medical Device Software and Medical Electrical Equipment is required. (e.g. IEC 62304 and IEC 60601)
- Experience testing complex medical devices is preferred.
- Experience with dev-ops (build and release) is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system. E.g. ubuntu is preferred.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required.
- This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)