Auris Health Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer. This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Advanced Development you will be designing and developing the Human Machine Interface (HMI) software that sits at the intersection of the real-time robot system and the Clinical Staff. These are the applications that empower the clinical staff to safely and effectively interact with the Auris robotic system. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate interested in full stack development who wants to help use revolutionize the world of medical robotics.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work with software and other engineers (clinical, systems, mechanical, electrical) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing software for medical robotic applications.
- Design and implement user-facing software in Qt and C++ for a complex robotic system.
- Develop software prototypes in C++ and test on the robotic system.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience designing and developing user-facing applications is required.
- Strong background in object-oriented programming is required.
- Experience with C++ programming is required.
- Experience with GUI development is required.
- Experience with Qt is preferred.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications is preferred.
- Understanding of state-machine based design and event driven architectures is preferred.
- Experience with real-time software applications is preferred.
- Experience developing software for safety-critical applications is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
- Familiar with computer vision, computer graphics and image processing is preferred.
- Knowledge of OpenGL and 3D rendering is preferred.
- This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)