Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Site LEAN & Productivity Leader
Requisition ID: 8370180409
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a talented Site LEAN & Productivity Leader to join its dynamic team located in our global headquarters in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Site LEAN & Productivity Leader within the Operations organization you will lead cross-functional projects to drive standardization, stability, and simplification in Supply Chain and business processes. In addition to providing leadership and direction on the implementation of LEAN strategies and initiatives, and preparation and implementation of JJPS (Johnson & Johnson Production System) in Milpitas manufacturing site. You will work with operations leadership, site leadership and functional groups within the organization (operations, engineering, R&D, quality, production, purchasing, logistics, and Finance) to understand opportunities for savings and provide savings calculations for each project and align global strategy with tactical site needs. In this role, you will also be responsible for helping the organization in identification, quantification, prioritization, and management of Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) portfolio. As a Black Belt, you will serve as a mentor for LEAN and Six Sigma Green and Yellow Belt candidates and ensure successful completion of projects and their certification.
- Identify lean opportunities in a manufacturing site and prioritize opportunities with the greatest savings and delivering significant results
- Train managers, and front-line employees in Lean principles and methods, including 5S, standard work, root cause analysis, value stream mapping, visual management, and Gemba walks facilitation of CI Huddles and Kaizen events.
- Present program status information to management and/or other appropriate personnel
- Maintain Site Productivity Engine
- All projects listed
- Dates/Status updated
- Financials validated with controller and updated
- Provide monthly updates per OpEx Calendar
- Provide Financial Business Case for all Projects
- CIP, Green & Yellow Belt
- Build bridges to move soft savings to hard
- Work with site controllers to validate savings
- Drive Top Down Idea Funnel at site
- Ensure site has path to achieve Productivity $$ Goals
- Project Management (PMO)
- Drive/Support Kaizen Events as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, a focused degree in business administration, Finance and/or Accounting is preferred and an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience is required
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is required (Master Black Belt certification is preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with value stream mapping is required
- A minimum two (2) years of project management is required, a PMP certification is preferred
- JJPS experience preferred
- Demonstrated Change agent with ability to motivate & influence the organization and achieve results is required
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results in a rapidly changing, matrix environment is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful implementation of Kaizen events and various lean tools is required
- Experience in Medical Capital Equipment is preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing financial acumen is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement with results is required
- Ability to identify and quantify P&L savings opportunities is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experienced working with SAP is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestic and/or international is required
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)