Johnson & Johnson Careers
SUMMER INTERN REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Requisition ID: 8364190227
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Mentor, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Summer Intern – Regulatory Affairs. Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
The summer internship experience gives you the opportunity to shine and share your knowledge, energy, and passion on meaningful projects that impact people all over the world. In addition to projects that will provide maximum experience and exposure in your desired field the Mentor team provides opportunities to learn more about the company, network with leadership, and develop the skills needed to succeed in a global organization.
The Summer Intern – Regulatory Affairs opportunity will help you grow in your educational and career development, and we will provide training and mentorship as you hone your skills and build confidence in the healthcare field. During this internship, you will also have an opportunity to:
- Assist in the compilation of global regulatory submissions
- Support the transition of files to the European Medical Device Regulation
- Attend project team meetings with RA lead to assist in strategic discussions to hone team collaboration skillset
- Evaluate current processes and propose opportunities for efficiencies/improvements
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a BS or MSc in a scientific discipline (ex: Biology, Biomedical Engineering).
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time from June through August. Exact start dates are flexible depending on school schedule.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)