Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Specialist III
Requisition ID: 8360180408
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist III based in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
You, the Quality Systems Specialist III – Systems, Process & Analytics will be responsible for monitoring Quality Systems processes to drive completion of tasks, maintain compliance, identify quality system performance/process gaps and facilitate continuous improvement processes.
You will also perform operational activities related to TRU, SAP, and EtQ Systems management. You will provide support to internal stakeholders and establish strong relationships to drive process improvement and ensure efficient processes.
- Manage Document Management (TRU), EtQ, and SAP systems for the Los Angeles Plant. Represent LAP site and liaise with Enterprise system administrators to assure system changes or issues are effectively communicated and mitigated. Serve as site Document and Specification Controller.
- Achieve and maintain SME status and participate in Community of Practice (COP) for one or more business processes/systems, including: Document Management, SAP, and EtQ.
- Lead or support all quality system upgrade/validation/migration activities. Monitor functionality and communication between systems and related applications. This includes managing Business Continuity Plans related to systems as needed.
- Create process flow diagrams and contribute to the development/simplification of processes and procedural documents. Create/revise SOPs, work instructions and training materials; provide training to system users/team members.
- Communicate risk and opportunity for improvements to system owners and business partners as appropriate.
- Support/perform operational activities, including: document review and processing in TRU, Master Data updates in SAP, and activities within EtQ system.
- Provide support as a subject matter expert (SME) for Quality Systems during audits and inspections.
- Complete ADPR sections related to Quality Systems
- Monitor quality systems data to drive completion of tasks, maintain compliance, identify quality system performance/process gaps, drive continuous improvement processes.
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative analysis to identify trends and where trends are identified, make recommendations for and coordinate implementation of solutions for improvement.
- Apply knowledge of internal systems or tools to provide relevant insights to metrics. Present Quality Systems topics and data at COP, Team Meetings, SLT/QALT, and other forums as requested by leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years in a regulated industry is required.
- A degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or related science/technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in manufacturing operation in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations including GxPs and working knowledge of other major regulatory agencies regulations and guidance’s is highly preferred.
- Experience with root cause investigations is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP systems is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, Adobe, SharePoint and ability to quickly learn new systems is required.
- Previous experience with the use of document management systems and Process Mapping/Improvement is preferred.
- This position will be located in Los Angeles, CA and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)