Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Corporate Internal Audit (CIA), Audit Services Group (ASG)
Requisition ID: 8355181128
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Headquarters is recruiting for a Senior Director, Corporate Internal Audit (CIA), Audit Services Group (ASG) located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Audit Services Group Senior Director is responsible for directing the development the annual global audit plan covering Foreign Corrupt Practices Act reviews, Trade Compliance Reviews, Government Contract Compliance reviews, and for caused investigations that are assigned to Internal Audit by the Triage Committee. This individual is an active member of the Triage Committee and facilitates the twice weekly meetings of all new matters. The role includes leadership and oversight of an ASG team of over 30 associates and partnerships with key 3rd party service providers. This individual will be a member of the CIA Audit Leadership Team and will be required to work closely with the all ALT members including the recently appointed regional directors. Specific responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Provides strategic leadership to the ASG department, including execution of an optimal resourcing & capability expansion plan to meet growing demand on services.
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships with the Law Department, HealthCare Compliance and other key members of the Triage Committee, as well as with key Corporate Functions and external service providers.
- Supervises team engagement with 3rd party reviews, divestiture partners, and newly acquired businesses.
- Provides leadership, support, and managerial oversight to effectively lead and motivate a large global team of over 30 associates with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster a high-performing, innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Oversees and prepares reports, presentations and communications for senior management
- Leading effectively through periods of change, ambiguity and complexity. This individual is expected to stay abreast of current business and industry trends and demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Identify control best practices and promote their adoption throughout J&J.
- Identify FCPA and for cause trends and recommend control and risk mitigation strategies to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required; an advanced degree (MBA or MS) is preferred; coursework in Finance/Accounting, and IT is preferred.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, CFE) is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of related business experience is required.
- Experience in Internal Audit, Healthcare Compliance, Legal, Investigations or Public Accounting is a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Outstanding, ethical, and trustworthy leadership and engagement is required.
- The ability to interact independently with all levels of management across the enterprise, convey sensitive and complex findings and recommendations, and influence actionable remediation plans to improve control performance and business strategy/results is required.
- This position requires skills in all common Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with IA specific applications (Teammate, ACL, Tableau) is an asset.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- This position requires up to 25% of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)