Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Payroll Contact Center Supervisor
Requisition ID: 8355180408
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, is recruiting for a Payroll Contact Center Supervisor within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Payroll Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of Payroll Contact Center Representatives and delivering timely and accurate support to J&J employees and Shared Services community regarding all inquiries related to Payroll services, Global Services policies, processes, and procedures including navigational support, and escalation of issues. He/she must maintain the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information, provide task direction, monitor performance, handle escalations, and assist with daily contact center responsibilities. The Payroll Contact Center Supervisor will oversee the Contact Center Representatives that manage the inbound channels to include phone, fax, email, web portal, chat, etc. and will be accountable to continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of services supported by the team.
• Resolve escalated inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority.
• Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated call and work volume as well as escalation of unusual events including malfunctions in enabling technology.
• Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
• Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members according to governance to SOPs, Call Center Scripts, etc.
• Identify Contact Center areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with Payroll leadership.
• Provide daily and monthly performance feedback and coaching to Contact Center Representatives; monitor the development and training needs of team members.
• Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
• Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
• Assist in the development, reporting, and review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements, escalating issues and proposed solutions as appropriate.
• Assure that physical, financial, and human capital resources are managed effectively in support of short- and long-term goals.
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, Finance and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• Foster a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services, Finance in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
• May review and approve certain staff transactions as defined per policy/procedure.
• Build a pipeline of diverse talent within the Payroll Contact Center team and across the Global Services team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
• Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
• Continually drive documentation to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• Work in collaboration with other team members in Global Services cross functional contact team to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
• Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
• Assist the payroll managers and director with the execution of the compliance programs, audits, testing plans and project execution.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is preferred.
• A minimum of six (6) years of Payroll experience is required.
• Experience in customer service within a shared service center environment is preferred.
• Prior supervisory experience is required.
• Experience using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / Interactive Voice Response, document management) is preferred.
• Experience with an ERP Payroll system such as SAP is preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce and Interactive Intelligence is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications is required.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure with an uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction is required.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams and groups is required.
• Understanding of Contact Center management and operations is required.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters is required.
• Ability to deliver exceptional service through tools and processes and experience recommending areas for improvement in of support continuous improvement efforts is required.
• This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)