Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Development Manager, Neuroscience (Northern IL and Indiana) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 8343180409
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Neuroscience), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Market Development Manager to support the Northern Illinois and Indiana territory.
Janssen Neuroscience is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, Neuroscience offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Market Development Manager, Neuroscience will:
- Focus on the exploration, identification and prioritization of region business opportunities that are aligned with current Neuroscience brand strategies and future franchise opportunities.
- Leverage to build a short and long term foundation for PPLAT growth by building relationships with key external stakeholders defined in the MDM customer list.
- Function as a market knowledge expert and strategic partner with local management team (i.e. RBD, ABM, RMS, SMD, NAD, HPAD, MHSPP National Lead) and internal personnel (i.e. marketing) to develop and execute local business solutions.
- Be responsible for compliantly creating access within the assigned geography, securing reimbursement from payers, and managing the local market to include growing sales, protecting existing business, and staying up‐to‐ date on market trends to shape future opportunities (e.g., identify new providers).
- Serve as subject matter expert on product(s) or solution(s) related to the portfolio and approved Neuroscience disease states and future market opportunities. Educate external stakeholders (e.g., pharmacies, local health care centers, local outpatient facilities, Regional MMC, PMH, BHO/ACO, IDNs, CMHCs, Advocacy, Trade Org i.e. MHCA) about the value of Janssen Neuroscience products.
- Build relationships and influence customers at the C‐ and D‐suite level (e.g., Directors of Quality, Medical Directors, CFO, CMO), across approved Neuroscience disease states.
- Act as subject matter expert on access and reimbursement at assigned regional, state, and local levels, and partner with internal and external Access and Payer experts to stay up‐to‐date on the latest access and reimbursement issues and trends within managed care.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., SMD, SCG, Health Care Policy and Advocacy Directors, (HPAD), State Government Affairs (SGA), National Account Director, Field Sales, HSMs) to meet/execute brand marketing strategies, manage pull‐through, and appropriately leverage company resources to drive consistency and remove redundancy within customer accounts.
- Remove internal bottlenecks and barriers to access in accounts.
- Draw upon clinical expertise and consultative selling skills, supported by large account management capabilities, to build value‐based solutions and support for therapeutic portfolio of products and enhance status with customers.
- Report to MDM Field Director; has accountability to build collaborative and strategic partnership with Region Business Director(s) based on market needs.
- Require consistent adherence to all company compliance guidelines and updates.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- Seven (7) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Four (4) years of experience in large account management and development role is required.
- Two (2) years of experience in the Neuroscience therapeutic area is preferred.
- Experience and a deep understanding of the reimbursement landscape for injectable medications including pharmaceutical benefit plus buy and bill reimbursement is preferred.
- The ability to develop and maintain a high level of clinical knowledge on schizophrenia, bipolar I disorder and schizoaffective disorder and the psychiatric healthcare environment is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 40% of the time, is required.
North America-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)