Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 8334180408
NEUTROGENA®, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager, U.S., located in Los Angeles, CA.
NEUTROGENA® develops, manufactures and markets premium skin and hair care products sold worldwide and recommended by medical professionals. The product line includes facial cleansers and moisturizers, sun protection, acne, cosmetics, body moisturizers and washes, shampoo, and other hair and skin care products.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Specific responsibilities include all aspects of brand management, including:
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager with: Management, planning, and execution of both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives. He/she will also work side-by-side with other ABMs to drive marketing activities and help fuel growth for the overall brand
- Business analysis and marketing programs that support strategic business objectives
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue and profit targets, ownership of the media communications strategy & execution, and contributing to the development & execution of the innovation pipeline.
- Analyze and report on marketplace trends to become an expert in the category
- Assist in development of the business plan and execute against the business plan through various programs, such as new product launch support, trade programs, advertising and media development, digital activities and consumer promotions
- Partnering cross-functionally with sales, finance, operations, R&D, market research, agency partners and other functions necessary to accomplish strategic goals, preparing and presenting new product forecasts, and actively participating in development of advertising, promotions, and other initiatives to drive business results
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required an MBA preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Beauty experience is a plus
- Digital and social media experience is required
- Communications and advertising development experience is strongly preferred
- Agency partnership experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Position requires up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)