Johnson & Johnson Careers
PACKAGE DEVELOPMENT CO-OP
Requisition ID: 8330180423
Ethicon, Inc., a Medical Device Division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Package Development Co-op to be located in Somerville, New Jersey.
Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in surgical care. For over a century, Ethicon has continuously introduced innovations in wound closure, tissue repair, wound management, biosurgical technologies and aesthetic medicine that fulfill the company's vision of Shaping the Future of Surgery.
The Package Development Co-Op Will:
- Design and Build prototypes generated in SolidWorks and Artios CAD.
- Evaluate prototypes and final package designs by developing test protocols and conducting hands-on laboratory package testing.
- Collaborate with Engineers and support multiple product specific projects at various stages of development.
- Generate and execute equipment and test method validation protocols.
- Candidates must be enrolled in and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Packaging Engineering an accredited college/university.
- Only students who have already completed their freshman year or later will be considered.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Medical Device industry is desired but not required
- Candidate must be available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the co-op session
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred. Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus programs and/or community service activities is desired.
- This position is located in Somerville, New Jersey. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to this work location. Minimal travel to local manufacturing sites may be required.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)