Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sanitech 1, 1st Shift
Los Angeles, California
Requisition ID: 8327180406
Sanitech 1, 1st Shift
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is recruiting for a Sanitech 1 for 1st shift, located in Los Angeles, California.
The Sanitech 1 is responsible for performing the cleaning and sanitization of manufacturing process equipment to facilitate GMP compliance, quality and schedule attainment. Work is of a technical nature where decisions are made within limits and guidelines of general practices and procedures but where some supervision is available to handle unusual situations
• Operate and troubleshoot CIP System and Girton Washer with technical guidance
• Clean and Sanitize portable, storage and process equipment in accordance with J&J Consumer and other regulatory/compliance guidelines.
• Clean stainless Steel bins, soap totes and pressure totes as they are delivered to Compounding.
• Operate CIP System and Girton Washer.
• Adhere to status tagging procedures.
• Update COP status boards every shift.
• Follow all CGMP, environmental and safety regulations and guidelines.
• Maintain all necessary records and documentation accurately in accordance with current company, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
• Responsible for communicating with production personnel regarding status of the lines.
• Manufacture and perform quality analysis on sanitization solutions.
• Responsible for maintaining specific equipment records within designated logbook/CMMS, of repairs as well as parts and components consumed by the equipment.
• Responsible for assembling all Ancillary equipment.
• Assist with housekeeping the various departments and maintaining an orderly plant floor.
• Perform other duties and functions as dictated by the needs of the department and plant.
• Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval as needed prior to completing task.
• Practices company safety, quality policies and procedures, actively requires conformance.
• Responsible for following the established LOTO Procedures.
• Responsible for working with the established Environmental Procedures
Additional Job Duties:
• Function as a team player in all department processes relating to this position.
• Assist in working with filling equipment operators in monitoring all safety items on the machines and keeping these in optimal operating condition.
• Assist in performing adjustments and assisting the operators with problems with the different machines to improve quality and efficiency of the lines during change over.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Works in a cross‐functional team whenever needed.
• Investigate and implement, after discussion with department management, ways to improve yourself, your role and function, the department and the organization.
Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required
Experiences and Skills:
• A minimum of 1 year related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Forklift operator license is preferred.
• Good English communication, oral and written skills required.
• Basic Math skills required.
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing / production environment required.
• Proficient in the use of cleaning and sanitizing equipment, use of hand tools and small power tools required.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Comprehension of mechanical part functions and ability to cross-reference manuals. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Adherence to company policies, regulations and procedures. Adherence to policies, regulations and procedures of regulatory agencies.
• Good attendance is required. Flexible schedule is required to address the needs of the manufacturing operations and department.
• As a new hire into the department and or this position, must complete established department/equipment orientation, training and assessment.
• Ability to work 1st shift which is 5:30am – 2:00pm required. Must be able to work alternative scheduled, including weekend and potential overtime.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)