Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Account Executive – Philadelphia, PA Region-Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 8324180409
Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Clinical Account Executive for Biosense Webster located in the Philadelphia PA Area. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. Learn more at Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com"www.biosensewebster.com
The Clinical Account Executive (CAE) role is a 12-month assignment for Biosense Webster Clinical Account Specialists (CAS) who have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of technical and clinical products and a successful track record of building business and increasing market share growth.
· The CAE role will be an integral part of Biosense Webster's US Field Sales & Service group reporting to the Area Director (AD) and closely partnering with the Program Manager.
· This position will focus on increasing market share growth in targeted accounts within a 12-month period. Following the account conversion, the CAE is also responsible for training the local CAS and ensuring a seamless transition at the end of the task. The assignment will require up to 80% travel within the designated Area.
The CAE is accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to healthcare providers. This position is expected to achieve key business metrics by flawlessly executing the company's strategies and tactics. The CAE is also responsible for:
· Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships in non-Biosense Webster accounts and for increasing market share of BWI products. The end result should be that Biosense Webster achieves success in the attainment of business objectives through the commercial execution and adoption of CARTO® 3 System and other BWI products in the accounts, and that BWI personnel are recognized as best in the industry for their commercial, technical and clinical competencies.
· The CAE directly partners with Territory Managers, Field Service Engineers and Program Manager to ensure alignment and coordination of activities to meet business objectives. At the end of the 12-month assignment, the CAE may find other positions to apply for or potentially may have the option to extend the CAE Assignment for another 12 months (AD approval required).
Under the general direction of the manager and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position will:
· Partner with Marketing and Area Director to develop & execute an account business plan that leads to attainment of business objectives through the commercial execution and adoption of CARTO® 3 System and other BWI products.
· Accurately assess customer needs, opportunities, and potential barriers, at accounts where CARTO® 3 System is being introduced, and establish an adoption plan leading to business growth and sales goal attainment.
· Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI's systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and appropriate software modules including CARTOMERGE™, CARTOSOUND ™ and the Stockert RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a man· Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings. Shares best practices to increase value for customers.
· Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account. Create awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Sales Manager (TM) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
· Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
· Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. Ultrasound CAS, FSE, RBD) and other internal and external partners.
· This position will also develop and share best practices with US Field Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners.
· Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
· Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
· Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
· Maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
· Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
· Formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session. Provide mentoring for new BWI commercial team members as requested.
· Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners. Perform administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input. Maintain Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines. Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level. Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition. Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Perform other duties assigned as needed.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, OR 4 years of relevant professional/military work experience
· A minimum of 2 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment, OR completion of the Company’s ACAS program
· Must have a proven track record of building business and increasing market share through commercial execution.
· A valid Driver’s License
· Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
· Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
· The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
· Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
ner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
· May be required to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Electrophysiology/Cath Lab or EP/Cardiovascular Device Industry experience.
· Maintaining at least one of the following industry certifications – CEPS (IBHRE), RCES/RCIS
· Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
· Effective and timely communicator with co-workers and all levels of patient care team.
· Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and can be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
· Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
· Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in team environment.
· Able to take large amounts of data and translate information into actionable insights
· Hunger for learning and building new skills
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)