Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Contract Validation and Analytics (CVA)
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8320180409
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Contract Validation and Analytics (CVA), located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Sr. Analyst, CVA, within the U.S. Region Contract Strategy Management (CSM) organization, you will support the contract validation process and data integrity to ensure the efficient and compliant management of our Managed Markets contracts. You will be the subject matter expert and perform the validation process for Customers’ data submissions to ensure the submission is accurate and complete to verify adherence to contractual terms and conditions. You will work with external customers and internal business partners in the resolution of day to day operations or process exceptions and implement projects focused on improving the contract validation process. You will work with your business partners and customers on improving the data scrubbing process with the Rebate Operations team. The Sr. Analyst is expected to be the key resource for synthesizing and managing complex data feeds.
• Ensure all data validations processed by the team are accurate and timely according to the contractual obligations, Corporate Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley, and JJHCS standards.
• Create process to manage and validate data submissions for payments. Data mine and provide analytics to educate business partners on validity of customer’s submissions.
• Provide direction to educate team members on system capabilities and processes in the team’s successful implementation of PBM, MCO and LTC contracts.
• Participate and lead inter-company process improvement initiatives, compliance management and reviews, process integration initiatives, relationships with Operating Company partners and external customers.
• Implement contract administration strategies with focus on the long-term vision of the US Region Contracting Model and capabilities of systems.
• Provide critical input to business units ensuring the effective translation of business strategies into compliant contract administration.
• Influence to shape contract administration practices; provide insights and leadership on major Contracting / Business Projects.
• Report on process metrics and benchmarking to drive business results, demonstrate working knowledge of all IT systems and tools used to determine compliance.
• Participate in system assessments and work with the Commercial Contracting Initiative team to implement project plans for system enhancements/upgrades.
• Complete projects and tasks as requested by management.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, CPA, or advanced degree or certification is preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience required
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables
• Proven experience with data analytics, including analysis, scrubbing, interpretation, and presenting to leadership is required
• Requires proficiency with data mapping and/or data mining tools and systems
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
• Working experience with business analytics, finance analytics, legal analytics, or contract analytics is preferred
• Knowledge of the healthcare contracting process preferred
• Experience implementing and monitoring internal controls and/or business processes is preferred
• Working knowledge or experience with industry contracting systems such as Model N/Revitas or System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process is preferred
• Requires proficiency with MS Excel VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
• Working knowledge of medical claims processing is helpful
• Pharmaceutical sector work experience is helpful
• Requires ability and willingness to work in Piscataway, NJ and travel up to 10% domestically
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)