Johnson & Johnson Careers
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
Requisition ID: 8317181205
Johnson & Johnson Health Technology is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building mobile and web applications. The position is located at our Health Tech office in the SoMa district of San Francisco.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Software QA test planning and test case execution.
- Collaborating with the core engineering and product management team to review product requirements and user stories, understand implementation options and their potential impact on testability, and define specific software QA tasks.
- Defining automated tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Partnering with software developers to investigate, reproduce, and resolve issues.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver product releases.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability is required.
- Extensive experience testing mobile applications on iOS and Android is required.
- Experience testing web applications (desktop and mobile) is required.
- Experience testing RESTful web services using tools such as Postman is required.
- Experience with test case management tools is required.
- Experience designing, developing and executing automated tests with tools such as Appium and Selenium is required.
- Experience working in an agile development team is required
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is preferred.
- Experience working with PII, PHI and associated regulations is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)