Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics
Requisition ID: 8312190626
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics, to be based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Sr. Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational action for brands within Janssen NA. This position will serve as an internal consultant to Commercial Insights and Strategy and will partner closely with brand or franchise leadership and cross functional partners. This position plays a leading role in advising and counseling management in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Lead cross functional projects from planning and design to turning insights into strategy with business partners. Then partnering in taking strategy to tactical design. Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into primary research and or analytics plans in marketing, sales and payer spaces. Determine optimal research / analytic approaches, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals. Provide strategic input to help shape strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for brands. Influence business partners at all levels to incorporate insights into decision making.
- Drive innovation through objective research and analyses and the integration of insights enabling organizational decision making and action. Champion the development and implementation of analytics approaches and methods that are innovative and examples of best practices. The ability to demonstrate leadership courage in order to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Serve as a leader in integrating primary research and analytics (national and subnational) insights with cross functional findings and insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team (forecasting, business intelligence, and advanced analytics/commercial mix modeling/ROI)) and translating into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit. He/she will routinely provide integrated insights that drive sales and marketing strategies for respective brand or franchise. Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key data sources to evaluate business performance and impact of marketing and sales tactics. Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards. Serve as a champion for the implementation of Commercial Innovation capabilities to drive impact for brand or franchise. Strong partnership in the development of designs for Sales Optimization, Targeting and Call Plan and Field Reporting, Incentive Compensation Strategy & Design.
- Lead talent strategy which includes acquisition, development and overall employee performance management and talent management activities. Inspire and empower team to act with speed, agility and accountability enabling them to achieve excellence. Apply and help others on the team utilize basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact. Coach team members in business acumen and functional area expertise.
- BA/BS required
- Advanced degree desirable
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience in market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, management consulting is required.
- Diversity of experience is preferred, with demonstrated learning agility in order to be able to move across different types of markets such as primary care/retail or specialty markets.
- Business/market experience and industry knowledge to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
This position is based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ; one must be flexible to travel to the other office based on assignment/project and requires up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)