Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst - Strategic Customer Group (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 8312180408
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Customer Group, located in Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA or Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
In this non-traditional, customer-focused Finance role, the SCG Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial support for the One Medical Device Strategic Customer Group organization, with major responsibilities including:
• Influence Pricing Matrices and Strategies to ensure effective implementation of Brand value proposition through partnership with Contracting Strategy, Pricing, Brand Marketing, and Contract Execution.
• Assisting One MD Deal Desk and SCG Field organizations through financial modeling and analysis to develop customer pricing strategies and proposals; balancing price and profitability erosion with sales and market share upside.
• Develop profitability and pricing metrics to provide category insights and account level trends.
• Work directly with SCG senior leadership on tracking and evaluating the success of SCG’s core strategic priorities including sales growth in targeted accounts and ASC’s, (Ambulatory Surgery Center) turnaround time, etc.
• Attend Customer Pricing Committee (CPC) meetings to gain Senior Leadership insights and perspective of strategic direction of DPS (Dupuy Synthes) and One MD.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)