DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Project Manager, Orthopaedic Robotics Surgeon Engagement to be located in Boston, MA or Raynham, MA.
The Project Manager, Orthopaedic Robotics Surgeon Engagement is responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of the world wide surgeon team for orthopaedic robotics. This is a key supporting role in the team on the forefront of digital and robotic technology for the orthopedic medical device industry. This role will support the Program Management Office and Robotics Leadership with this critically important and sensitive part of the project. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong collaborator that takes the time to understand the key stakeholders, works well with high profile personalities, is organized, flexible to change, and able to keep track and execute on even the smallest detail.
This role will regularly work with internal and external associates, colleagues and leaders across Johnson & Johnson. The person will be responsible for handling highly confidential matters with discretion and judgement, coordinating services with consultants in a compliant manner. The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
- Manage surgeon teams in coordination with the Director Orthopaedic RoboticsDevelopment Engineering Team and the Program Manager
- Manage agreements and contracts with surgeons, working closely with the DPS legal office.
- Develop year plan of world-wide surgeon engagements (virtual updates and labs), ensuring regional surgeon availability, DPS development team, and appropriate vendors.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of surgeon events, including being on-site during the event as the key point of contact.
- Assemble and manage presentation materials for surgeon meetings and newsletters, working closely with product development, medical affairs and legal.
- Develop intimate ‘hands-on’ knowledge of core business products
- Create project update communications appropriate for executive distribution
- Support in set up of communication materials (Meeting minutes, presentations, memorandums, announcements and related correspondence).
- Coordinate and track budget and expenses for Surgeon Engagement Project.
- Maintain all appropriate training, and ensure compliance to rule and regulations (HCC) for DPS relations with surgeons.
- Work closely with Administrative Assistant staff to ensure all arrangement of domestic and international travel, completion of travel expense reports, and logistics of travel-related activities are completed in a timely manner and professionally communicated to surgeon team.
- - Exercise independent discretion and sound judgement to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and respond to frequently shifting priorities across multiple departments
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, technical degree preferred, with 5 years of experience
- Flexibility to deal with changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent organization and Project Management skills, including MS Project
- A minimum of 5+ years of advanced administrative/executive experience supporting senior level management
- The ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, and competing priorities with minimal supervision
- PMP certification
- Experience with budget and travel processing platforms such as Salesforce, Concur, Ariba or similar
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues that may arise while taking initiative and acting with a high level of sense of urgency
- Previous experience in managing projects within a regulated industry
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems
- Aptitude for learning new systems with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written skills with prioritization of tasks, management of daily workload to ensure the highest priority tasks take precedence
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and database applications are required
- Experience with budget and travel processing platforms such as Salesforce, Concur or Ariba
- This position is located in Boston, MA and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)