Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Forecasting & Integrated Analytics – Oncology
Requisition ID: 8293180409
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Senior Analyst, Forecasting & Integrated Analytics– Oncology to be based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Analyst, Forecasting & Integrated Analytics– Oncology is responsible for contributing to the generation, integration and translation of insights and analytics to inform short and long-term forecasts that enable decision making and organizational action. This position will partner closely with brand teams and cross functional partners and serves as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team. This position plays a role in advising and counseling business partners in the forecast and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
Senior Analyst, Forecasting & Integrated Analytics – Oncology will:
- Collaborates with marketing, finance, and Commercial Excellence organizations to develop key assumptions to inform the financial forecast for Oncology/Hematology products based on secondary data analysis, primary research inputs, competitive intelligence, and syndicated data sources.
- Update and maintain forecast models for oncology/hematology products including generation of monthly sales and manufacturing forecasts. Actively engage in the development of new forecasting methodologies to drive projection and tracking accuracy.
- Design and produce reports and tracking metrics to assist brand teams in understanding performance vs. forecast and business objectives.
- Responsible for subnational data analytics to understand performance and execution of strategy at a local market level.
- Analyze secondary data and interpret business impact of data to create recommendations for action to the brand teams.
- Be accountable for conducting research activities in a compliant manner.
- Integrate primary research insights with analytical insights to build a comprehensive and holistic understanding of the market place and key business issues within the Oncology therapeutic area, and translate these into business impact.
- Apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact.
- Partner across the Commercial Insight & Strategy team to integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
- Demonstrate leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
- Act with speed, agility and accountability.
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Presents complex issues in a clear and persuasive manner effectively communicating recommendations to cross functional teams and brand team.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience in market research, business intelligence, marketing, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, finance, or management consulting is required.
- Experience with financial modeling and/or pharmaceutical commercial analytics preferred
- Oncology experience is preferred.
- Business/market experience and industry knowledge to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)