Johnson & Johnson Careers
U.S. Marketing Analyst, Mentor Worldwide, LLC
Requisition ID: 8289181127
Mentor Worldwide,LLC, Part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a U.S. Marketing Analyst, located in Irvine, CA.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
- Assist with strategic projects which may include developing, implementing, and reporting on outcomes in collaboration with parties external to Mentor.
- Execute projects to assist key US Marketing programs (communications, congress support, etc).
- Build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to Commercial Marketing. Select and define metrics linked to the marketing strategy and performance targets.
- Find opportunities for marketing performance improvements.
- Partner with Commercial Leadership to prepare and present business reviews at Commercial Leadership and Key Business Review Meetings
- Execute ad hoc analytics that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Business Insights, Commercial Operations, Sales) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates.
- Partner with IT to update analytics systems to support the needs of the business.
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
You will be part of the U.S. Mentor Marketing Team, responsible for creating and implementing marketing reporting tools, communicating metrics associated with marketing programs, assessing new U.S. marketing initiatives and executing project work to support key marketing initiatives. In partnership with Marketing, Finance and Business Insights, you will support the design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting that help drive growth opportunities with clear metrics. This will include interfacing with companies external to Mentor for communicating shared partnership performance outcomes. You will work with sales analytics to access account and territory level data for bottoms up analyses and will provide accurate and timely delivery of analytics reports and project deliverables to commercial leaders.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive work experience required with a minimum of 2 years in an analytics or related role required. Prefer project management experience.
- A minimum of a BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required.
- Prefer experience in medical device, or healthcare field.
- Require a proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration.
- Require leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed. Able to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- With supervision, able to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making; Comfortable working with large data-mining exercises.
- Successful in creative problem solving and team partnership.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills. Strong project management skills.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required, and knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, Minitab, SPSS, SAS or Qlik Sense) preferred.
- Possible domestic travel ~10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)