Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager-Dermatology, Montreal
Requisition ID: 8270190226
Janssen Inc. a Johnson & Johnson company is looking to hire a Territory Manager in Immunology (Dermatology) covering Montreal including North Shore, South Shore and West Island regions.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit http://www.janssen.ca/ for more information.
In this role, the Territory Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling activity, and CHE activity within the designated territory
- Demonstrate strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value
- Become an expert in identifying key business drivers for the specified region/customer group, and how to effectively plan and invest against those identified drivers as articulated in a prepared formalized territory business plan
- Demonstrate strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement in selecting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Become an acknowledged expert in the business within his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, and regulatory)
- Develop a complete understanding of health care delivery within the assigned region and how to position the assigned products based on customer needs
- Provide technical and educational support to HCP customers
- Collaborate with business partners in Sales, Marketing, Medical Education, New Business Development, and MGA to plan and co-ordinate meetings, symposia and other CME & congress related activities. Collaborate with colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years consistent track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience calling on Dermatologists and/or other immunology specialists is an asset
- Results driven and strong sense of demonstrated strategic thinking and prudent risk taking
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability (with supportive examples) in business planning skills including: customer engagement, critical thinking, analytical and ambitious mindset
- Motivated self-starter - demonstrated initiative
- Strong understanding and execution of customer segmentation models and prioritized targeting in line with brand(s) strategies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and comfort level for learning new technological platforms
- Demonstrates a strong learning agility
- High level of business integrity and ethics
- Travel Required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Bilingual in English and French.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)