Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Manager, Inspection & Test
Requisition ID: 8256180406
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager Inspection and Test to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this role you will manage the functions of the Quality Control Lab supporting Jacksonville Operations. Ensures all testing & quality requirements related to all products meet company requirements. This position also provides technical leadership and establishes appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements. Strong administrative background.
- Supervise the performance review and work scheduling of all personnel. Provide training development where needed.
- Coordinate and prioritize laboratory activity in support of routine testing, product release, and process non-conformances, etc.
- Act as a technical expert and approval authority on relevant technical issues, protocols, SOPs, methods, etc.
- Implement cost improvement projects within department and in support of internal customers.
- Track, report, & improve key quality indicators for laboratory compliance and efficiency.
- Plan and manage annual spending and headcount budgets.
- Act as the contact for regulatory groups, nonconforming product, scientific issues, and audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of (8) years of business experience with (5) years of business experience with Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Laboratories or related high throughput/volume operation.
- Proven technical understanding of metrology system principles and practices.
- Demonstrated success in leading people and teams.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with LIMS.
- Thorough knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements.
- Ability to interpret and implement GMPs, regulations, corporate, and company policy.
- Compliance and technical depth to make solid business decisions.
- Thorough understanding of laboratory operations and overview of Manufacturing processes.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)