Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Specialist – Southern CA - NeuWave Medical
Requisition ID: 8237180102
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Specialist for Southern CA.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations with 1, 2 or 3 probes. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure. Build your ablation program with the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all.
The Clinical specialist develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers and performs account development activities creating competent, confident clinical champions to drive the utilization of our system and probe sales. Identifies and acts on educational opportunities, provides exceptional customer service and technically complex case support.
- Achieve quarterly MBO results
- Attend live cases in customer accounts, serving as a technical consultant and providing education focused on creating competence to gain clinical support and confidence of physicians and clinical staff.
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures.
- Act as a liaison between customers and corporate office for any cases needing peer review.
- Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions
- By providing in-case procedural support and educational opportunities.
- Deliver fellows education programs.
- Seeks opportunities within accounts to increase system utilization and probe usage and encourage specialty discipline adoption
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge on commercially available NeuWave products.
- Identify industry trends and relevant competitive information, providing feedback and input to company on weekly field activity reports and through discussions with management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with physicians and clinical users in customer accounts.
- Regularly interact and communicate with regional Territory Managers and Account Managers to ensure strategic partnership and approach to meet account development objectives.
- Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the NeuWave Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- High school diploma plus additional medical related training through an accredited school or organization.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of medical experience is required.
- Ability to provide scheduled and unscheduled case support and adapt to change with ease is required
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- The ability to travel (by automobile or air, day drips and overnight stays) a minimum of 60% and up to as much as 80-90% of the time (depending on geography) is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)