Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 8222181129
Johnson& Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Product Manager to be located in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Product Manager is the core marketing owner and driver of the success for their designated products. This is a general management role that requires Marketing strategy development and oversight while contributing to and influencing all facets of Sales and Marketing within the division including: Forecasting, Financial and Marketing Plan Development, Sales Materials and Training, Pricing, Materials Management, Business Development, and New Product Development and Introduction. The Product Manager shall maintain worldwide product expertise for products/franchises, including market sizes/trend share, customer needs and targeting, product performance, benefits, weaknesses, and positioning. The Product Manager shall provide on-going support of new product development including customer requirements definition, product concept validation, financial analysis, and securing Business Unit commitment through market launch.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Maintain worldwide market expertise for products and franchises, including in-depth knowledge of competitor products and strategies, market trends and dynamics, market/franchise critical success factors, and customer needs. Develop strategies to address product performance issues.
- Develop and update annual marketing plans/strategies including market analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, product positioning, competitive assessments, and SWOT or other situation assessment.
- Assess new markets and opportunities in support of BD and R&D. In support of new product launches, develop preliminary worldwide marketing plans and launch strategies.
- Create and develop strategies for new product commercialization. Support launch readiness by developing product inventory timing, marketing programs, and working with communications manager to develop promotional collateral. Take a leadership role on project teams to work closely with the project manager to drive accountability and team achievement of goals and milestones. Manage creative agencies to plan, develop, and execute new materials. Partner with regulatory colleagues in the review and negotiation of materials to ensure competitiveness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Work closely with New Product project teams to develop detailed forecasting models that align with LRP expectations and are integrated across product lines. Forecasts will support corporate annual R&D development program funding requests. Develop PLAN & Update forecasts and justification for respective product lines worldwide and present to management.
- Work with clinical team to develop and drive strategic publication initiatives supporting new product launches.
- BA, BS degree is required and a Master’s degree in business or science is preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of Marketing or Sales Experience is required.
- Sales or marketing experience in medical device is preferred.
- Requires substantial financial skills, market analysis and advanced communication skills.
- Experience in new product launches is required.
- Leading new product launches is preferred.
- Requires strong analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to understand technical and scientific information.
- Must be willing to understand and comply with Regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to influence and motivate individuals from sales, marketing, and other functional areas to drive product sales.
- Must be able to complete multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- This position requires up to 25% domestic and international travel
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)