Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Director of Marketing, Neuroscience (NS), located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Director of Marketing, Neuroscience (NS) will join and lead a highly capable team composed of dedicated and passionate individuals. The Director of Marketing, Neuroscience will lead Neuroscience Marketing for the U. S. Mood business. The position will be responsible for developing and delivering the U.S. Mood commercial strategy, directing all marketing activities including development, planning, and execution of the tactics to support the marketplace growth, improvements in transforming patient care, and success of the Mood brand.
The position leads a team of Group Product Directors responsible for Healthcare Providers and Consumers Professional Promotions as well as Consumer/Digital Marketing..
This Director of Marketing, Neuroscience (NS) role sits on the Janssen Neuroscience core leadership team and the Neuroscience Board, with accountability to the President, and provides transformational Mood leadership to key annual business planning events including presenting our strategies to other senior management boards and forums.
The Senior Director of Marketing, Neuroscience (NS) will foster strong partnerships with multiple functions including Franchise Strategy and Customer Solutions, Sales, Sales Training, Commercial Excellence, Finance, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, HECOR, Global Commercial Strategy, Research & Development, New Business Development, Corporate Communications, and outside agencies and vendors to effectively execute key commercial activities.
The Senior Director of Marketing, Neuroscience (NS) will contribute significantly to the evolution of the overall Brand strategy, while leading all core promotional activities for Healthcare Providers and Consumers.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop an integrated business plan and long range strategic plan for Mood portfolio, Establish annual Marketing Plans for all assets and executing promotional tactics with a focus on innovation, for patient, Healthcare Providers and Consumers
- Develop pricing and contracting tactics for all products, working with finance to manage financial reporting responsibilities of our co-promoted products.
- Driving market research with Commercial Excellence partners and analytics to gain insights, prioritize resources and plan product tactics, bringing the voice of customer to all that we do
- Co-ordinate implementation of promotional activities with sales management and sales training
- Managing marketing budget to support business financial objectives
- Tracking and monitoring monthly performance of Neuroscience products, recommending corrections as needed
- Collaborating with New Business Development, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Market Research, and Strategic Customer Group organizations in daily business and long-term strategic planning
- Interacting effectively and supporting franchise new product development project teams; Continually assessing competitive landscape and responding accordingly
- Working compliantly and within HCC and regulatory guidelines to achieve business goals
- Working closely with National Sales Director, Vice President of Medical Affairs, Neuroscience Director of Marketing, Mood and other Senior Directors to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years business experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Payer/Access experience, Analytics, International experience, National Business Director or other transferable experiences) of which 4+ years demonstrated in line marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- US in-line marketing experience (professional and/or consumer) is required.
- Prior Director of Marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- People management experience is required.
- Product Launch experience is preferred.
- Previous Pharma Sales or Sales Management experience is preferred.
- Global Marketing/ Early Commercial Development experience is preferred.
This position is in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 25% travel predominantly US with limited outside US travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)