Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, Flow Cytometry
Requisition ID: 8204190222
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Developing flow cytometry-based analytical methods to support CAR-T product development
- Providing flow cytometry technical expertise to internal teams
- Supporting methods development, qualification, validation and transfer activities, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
- Performing instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
- Interface with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
- Accurately capturing data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
- Master’s degree in biology, immunology or other relevant scientific field, with at least 10 years of specialized flow cytometry experience OR a Ph.D with at least 2 years of flow cytometry core laboratory experience is required
- Specialized training in flow cytometry is required
- Experience with cell culture is preferred
- Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is preferred
- Experience working in a cGMP environment is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)