Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Coordinator I, Scheduler/Expediter – 1st Shift (Multiple Openings)
Requisition ID: 8200180102
DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Inventory Specialist in Raynham, MA who will serve as a Manufacturing/Production Coordinator I in the Polish Value Stream.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
This is a crucial position supporting operation’s inventory control as well as ensuring proper schedules/product is issued to the manufacturing floor according to required schedules and demand. SAP experience is required. Attention to detail is critical in executing daily schedules via Kanban to shop floor equipment. If product or schedules are not available to issue to equipment it must be resolved in an expeditious manner. Individual must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written manner.
The individual will work with the department planner, supervisor, and team lead to ensure adequate inventory levels are being maintained on the production floor so that weekly schedules are achieved. Individual must be forward looking and be able to plan product flow according to weekly schedules. Previous planning and Remstar experience is an asset. This individual will work with the Inventory Control Specialist performing inventory cycle counts on a scheduled basis. This individual will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on daily inventories and product shipped.
- A minimum of a High School Education or equivalent is required.
- An associate degree or applicably equivalent training is preferred.
- Inventory management, including monitoring and reporting daily inventories and products shipped, is required.
- Production scheduling/Expediting experience is required
- Medical device industry experience is preferred.
- Manufacturing environment experience is preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Outlook are required; Excel is a required.
- This position requires the ability to repeatedly lift a minimum of 25 lbs and will stand 80% to 90% of the time based on production needs.
- The ability to wear safety shoes, safety eyes glasses, and hearing protection is required.
- This position’s core work hours are 6:00am through 2:00pm.
- The ability to work overtime including weekends based on business needs is required
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)