Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Market Access Marketing
Requisition ID: 8195190625
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. recruiting for a Senior Director, Market Access Marketing for the Janssen Strategic Customer Group. This position is located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Strategic Customer Group is responsible for the development and execution of
strategies that ensure optimal access and reimbursement for the Janssen
portfolio. Key stakeholders include health plans, health systems,
hospital and physician group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacy providers,
pharmacy benefit managers, wholesalers, retailers, federal and state government
health care providers and national and regional advocacy organizations. Please
for more information.
Overall, this leader is a key driver of our market access strategies across Janssen. This leader will have responsibility for market access strategies in the rapidly growing Oncology franchise. This leader will manage a team of marketers that also support the franchise. Additionally, given the fast pace of change in the marketplace, this leader will be asked to lead high visibility pan-Janssen strategic market access initiatives. This is a highly visible and strategically critical role.
- Lead the SCG Marketing Access Marketing team to build and deliver upon well-integrated winning market access strategies for the brands in the Oncology franchise. This includes the current portfolio and the near to mid-term pipeline.
- Additionally, this leader has a unique accountability as the lead partner into brand in the development of our CAR-T launch readiness. This highly visible role will involve leadership of the cross-SCG team that will build durable precision medicine capabilities including partners from pricing, contracting, account management, trade, patient access solutions, quality and policy.
- Lead a portfolio of high priority, high exposure strategic initiatives on behalf of the SCG for Janssen.
- Ensure that the SCG Marketing team is effectively collaborate with brand teams and brand market access marketing to ensure targeted strategies, priorities and tactics are aligned to overall brand strategies and the needs of the SCG customers and stakeholders.
- Champion the Market Access Excellence process overall within Janssen. Demonstrate a high standard of market access marketplace expertise and develop the SCG Marketing team to continually strengthen the capability. Partner with the franchises to strengthen the capability within their own brand teams.
- Ensure the effective integration and leadership of the individual teams collaborating with team members, peers, and other internal business partners including but not limited to V&E, Pricing, Quality and HCC/Legal/Regulatory to deliver on commitments and ensure the development of appropriate value propositions and programming for SCG key stakeholders.
- Participate with the franchise as a member of Franchise Leadership Teams, representing the entire SCG. Engage leaders from the SCG to partner with the franchises to drive business issues. Establish self as the lead voice of the population health marketplace within the franchise.
- Engage with marketplace experts including customer executives and consultants to continually refine marketing understanding; share this intelligence and insight broadly within the organization.
- Partner closely with priority national accounts to develop compliant customer-specific initiatives that drive greater product and patient outcomes for Janssen products. More broadly, partner across Janssen and J&J to develop compliant marketing solutions for wider account management use that drive greater brand benefit and outcomes for our payer and institutional customers.
- Coach, champion and develop talent within direct reports; as a leader within the SCG, engage broadly with associates and advocate for talent beyond direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Ten years of progressive healthcare experience required. Pharmaceuticals experience required.
- Five years marketing experience required; very strong preference for candidates with market access marketing experience
- Additional cross functional experiences within sales, sales leadership, finance, business development, account management, strategy development preferred.
- Experience within one or more key Janssen therapeutic areas of interest including immunology, oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes, neuroscience, or infectious diseases preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and success in navigating through changes in the healthcare marketplace, bringing an understanding of the industry’s customers, their challenges, and possible future healthcare scenarios.
- Must have a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure deep understanding of customer challenges and issues that impact the ability of SCG to successful position our products & services.
- A strong communicator that can lead delivery and creation of impactful and tailored communications to educate and mobilize critical stakeholders is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and defend logical business arguments, including reaching consensus when required. Ability to create alignment across organizational boundaries.
- Experienced people leader. Demonstrated leadership results both with or without direct report authority required. Experience leading and managing in a matrix environment required.
This position requires up to 25% business travel and is based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA. Must be able to commute to Horsham, PA office on a regular basis.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)