Johnson & Johnson’s North America Global Services (GS) team is recruiting for the newly created Senior Financial Analyst position, supporting the Medical Devices Country Finance Manager (CFM) responsibilities supporting actuals from Global Services perspective. This role is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% local travel (domestic and/or international).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Role & Responsibilities:
- This position will support the Financial Accounting & Reporting responsibilities of the Country Finance Manager (CFM) core responsibilities in working across all tiers of the organization in ensuring financial statements are accurate for the NA Medical Devices business.
- The individual will work closely with the Sr. Finance Manager (MD CFM) along with the Medical Devices Commercial, COE and all tiers of the finance leadership in the coordination and reporting of actual results for the business.
- Key responsibilities include supporting accurate, timely and compliant reporting of the Trial Balance, coordination and execution of Income Statement and Balance Sheet Reviews, BS-75 reporting, and other related controls.
- The individual will also play a leadership role in GS Initiatives and other Continuous Improvement efforts, identify opportunities to standardize and automate processes.
- Facilitate and drive cross-tier collaboration between Global Services, FP&A COE and Business Unit Finance.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance or another related field is required.
- An advanced degrees or certifications such as MBA, CPA or CMA etc. is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), SAP and TM1 is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate effectively, influence decision making, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams is required.
- Individual must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with all levels of the organization and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Ability to take on leadership roles in various initiatives and effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% local travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)