Johnson & Johnson Careers
Maintenance Specialist, CAR-T (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 8174180727
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Maintenance Specialist, CAR-T (1 of 2) to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Maintenance Specialist, CAR-T, you will:
- Execute calibration and repair of instrumentation, electrical devices, circuits, and switchgear used in cGMP and non GMP systems and maintain calibration standards
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and provide repairs to equipment, instruments, instrumentation systems, electrical systems, controls, motors and emergency generators with voltages up to 600 volts.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain emergency generators, switchgear, powered lift machines.
- Perform conduit and wiring installation per NEC as assigned not as much
- Carries out all duties in compliance with all company, state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA, DEA and TSA.
- Ensures regulatory and job training remains current by promptly completing required training
- Complies with all company and/or site policies and procedures
- Complete all GMP documentation to support Maintenance activities and supply legible and complete documentation of work orders as required
- Participate in PM development and optimization
- Participate in Maintenance projects as required including but not limited to Root Cause Analysis, FMEA’s, and Non- Conformance investigations
- Work with the Maintenance Manager and site personnel to develop and implement robust processes for maintenance and reliability of manufacturing equipment.
- Perform on-site equipment maintenance and critical utilities maintenance operations, and compliance. This includes but is not limited to: support to manufacturing equipment projects, cost-improvement initiatives, asset management, reliability, and business operations.
- Support the resolution of technical and operational issues that may arise, as well as, ensure the functionality and the proper maintenance of all equipment for in support of the Good Manufacturing (GMP) manufacturing operations onsite.
- Support tracking and achievement of annual maintenance goals and objectives including metric improvement targets. Sponsor continuous improvement activities focused on these goals.
- Ensure site compliance with all local, state and federal regulations including and equivalent to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) as applicable.
- Order duties as required.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- Trade / Technical School certification or Certification in Craft and/or Military equivalent of Trade / Technical School certification is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience in an industrial manufacturing or regulated environment is required.
- Proficiency in more than one craft (i.e. HVAC, Instrumentation and mechanical) is required.
- Experience in the Pharmaceuticals or other highly regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience working in a controlled, cleanroom environment under aseptic conditions is preferred.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written) and strong communication skills are required.
- Experience with CMMS or similar maintenance management system is required.
- Working knowledge of equipment including, but not limited to PLC control systems and HMI’s is required.
- Familiarity with electrical theory, thermal energy principals, mechanical maintenance techniques, and electromechanical theory is required.
- Lean Process training is highly desirable.
- Ability to accommodate changes in the schedule including working in other shifts and providing on call support as per operational needs is required.
- This position will be based in Raritan, NJ and requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)