Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Warehouse Coordinator
Materials Management & Distribution
Requisition ID: 8136171228
Johnson & Johnson DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Orthopedic Field Warehouse Coordinator located in Chicago, Illinois.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Orthopedic Field Warehouse Coordinator performs a variety of inspection, order picking, receiving, shipping and housekeeping tasks in accordance with defined job processes with a focus on safety and quality.
• The Coordinator will interact with a Warehouse Control System to perform assigned functions, as well as comprehend and demonstrate compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
• You will be responsible for providing constructive input to enhance the work process/environment by making suggestions and implementing process changes in coordination with the Operations Supervisor to ensure the achievement of Orthopedic Field Logistics objectives.
• Manage implant inventory including replenishments, National loaners, returns, asset tag maintenance and expired goods.
• Perform check in process for sets to include: scanning inventory, completing inventory transfers and returns, ordering replacement parts, and sorting mixed sets
• Checks in instrument sets to ensure all required instruments are present in set and order replacement parts when necessary
• Provide general support to the operations including the assembly of new instrument sets
• Assist in receiving incoming sets and sorting to appropriate holding locations
• Receive in loose finished goods inventory and put to stock or match with appropriate sets.
• Complete shipping functions to include: forwarding and issuing sets to customer, communicating incomplete set information to customer service, assembling packing lists, and completing shipping manifest
• Communicates with other company departments regarding product dispositions and potential problems
• Assist with expired product inspection
• Carry 24 hour pager on a rotating basis
Safety, Housekeeping activities:
• Perform housekeeping duties as directed to maintain a safe and clean working environment
• Execute all safety policies, rules and regulations
• Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
• Report all incidents/accidents/injuries immediately upon discovery to Supervisor/Safety Coordinator
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of warehouse operations or hospital experience is required.
• Experience in Orthopedic loaner operations or hospital sterile processing setting is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to function in a high-volume Logistics operation is required
• Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or PRMS is preferred
• Requires demonstrated ability to do simple math, basic working computer skills, and read/write legibly
• Excellent verbal communication skills are required
• Must possess demonstrated collaboration skills – team member; ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team
• Demonstrated flexibility/sense of urgency (Takes direction and accomplishes tasks quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality) is required
• Demonstrated ability to produce according to established goals and standards is required
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, stand and/or walk on concrete floors 95% of the time, bend/twist/squat; perform repetitive tasks is required
• Requires working between the operational hours of 7:00am- 8:00pm (CST), overtime, and on call-hours when needed
• Up to 5% domestic travel may be required
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Materials Management & Distribution