Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Strategy Analyst, HealthE, Oral Care
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8134180727
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sales Strategy Analyst, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. provides customer development, marketing and logistical services to U.S. retail customers on behalf of the U.S. consumer companies. It represents one point of contact with our customers for selling teams, customer service, distribution, retail merchandising and professional detailing. It develops and markets baby care, Oral care, over-the-counter medicines, and skin care products that address the needs of consumer and healthcare professionals and incorporates the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brands, Listerine®, Benadryl®, Tylenol®, ZYRTEC®, as well as leading beauty and skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® and more.
The incumbent will support the commercialization business planning process by influencing go-to-market strategies that drive profitable growth, product launches, and coordinate the efforts of commercialization planning to drive business success. The incumbent serves as a liaison between sales and marketing as well as other cross functional partners by providing voice of customer.
The Oral Care Analyst assists with the development and execution of business plans to achieve sales goals within the US that include 4P fundamentals (product, placement, promotion, pricing), new item execution and strategic initiatives. The incumbent serves as the key sales point of contact for information and serves as the voice of the customer with internal cross functional partners. The Oral Care analyst will provide category management support by providing emerging category trends, leveraging category management tools to advise customer teams on merchandising and assortment recommendations. The incumbent will also participate in special projects as assigned.
• Assisting business planning process by developing analytics & insights to support marketing strategy, preparing timelines & communication of the process, and conducting collaborative planning cycles with customer teams
• Communicates & coordinates key strategies, insights, and initiatives between field and internal teams as well as gains alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement
• Partners with internal team members to develop and execute the revenue growth management strategies in order to drive topline and bottom line growth
• Assist cross-functional team members in development, evaluation, & implementation of the 4Ps by evaluating trends, developing insights, & translates findings to drive business performance improvement both internally & externally
• Support analysis of business processes and requirements related to pricing, trade promotions, category management, & inventory management including cross-functional collaboration with marketing, supply chain, trade, and finance on forecasting to sales input across responsible brands
• Influence marketing and brand strategies all while being a source of retailer and competitive insights for their partners and customers
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of two (2) years prior experience in consumer package goods is required
• Prior experience in direct customer sales, business analytics, and/or customer marketing is required
• Must have at least one prior analyst-level role
• Experience with syndicated data with Neilson or IRI is strongly preferred
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment is required
• Ability to influence decision-makers up and down two or more levels, with and without direct authority, to ensure a fully-aligned customer/company business plan is required
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills is required
• Strong presentation skills and ability to tailor skills and presentation style to a variety of key decision makers is required
• Ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives is required
• Ability to develop and oversee the execution of project plans and to implement, execute and draw conclusions from a variety of customer, shopper and category studies is required
• Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands is required
• Knowledge of computer technology, analytical software programs, MS Office Suite and database management, including development of queries and assessment of data to draw accurate conclusions is required
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)