Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director level, Finance Technology Global Operations Lead to be located in New Brunswick or other local New Jersey locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The FTS Global Operations Lead is a primary thought leader that plays a critical role in coordinating the execution of all major tech solution development and deployment within the Finance Technology Solutions organization. You will report directly to the Vice President of FTS, and acts as their primary point of contact for all cross-functional tech solution projects and partners with senior management and technologists to drive target-state tech transformation efforts throughout the business. This role is a critical leader in driving operations of the FTS organization, particularly through the deployment of major projects (e.g. CFIN). This leader also partners closely with Finance Global Process Owners to ensure that technology solution architecture enables business process designs through innovative technology solutions, with the FS&T Project Management Organization to govern and manage ongoing tech project intake.
This role oversees the conceptualization, design, and subsequent implementation of innovative, scalable, and fit-for-purpose finance technology products that respond to organizational demands. The Integrated Global Operations Lead should be an established thought leader, driving decisions around next generation technology solutions in conjunction with a shared vision for the future, with a focus on the role of technology in transforming the scale, business adoption, cost, and impact of finance technology solutions.
As a key partner for the VP, FTS, drives the operations of both the run and project deployment efforts within the FTS organization
Oversees development, implementation and adoption of next-gen finance tech solutions throughout the J&J finance organization alongside key Finance and Technology leaders; coordinates innovation efforts through major project deployments such as Central Finance and Enterprise Performance Management
Supports cross-functional implementation efforts of new tech solutions within finance technology to improve reporting, planning, and analysis capabilities and ensures seamless integration into the business (processes, systems, people, etc.)
Acts as primary point of contact for the Vice President of Finance Technology Solutions for all cross-functional initiatives
Partners closely with Global Process Owners to ensure tech solution architecture aligns appropriately with business process designs and with the FS&T Project Management Organization to govern and manage ongoing tech project intake
Supports the development of the technology solutions roadmap, working closely with the lead Strategic Solutions Architect
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree is required
- 10+ years of business operations experience required, preferably with end-to-end technology solutions architecture experience within a large-scale, transformational business environment
- Extensive experience developing and implementing operational Finance & Technology solutions throughout a large-scale, complex business landscape is highly preferred
- Experience translating business needs into technology solutions and managing cross-functional priorities
- Expertise in industry best-practices for next-gen operational finance solutions (e.g. RPA, AI / Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital finance technologies, with an emphasis on implementing these technologies at scale and driving business value and adoption
- Experience in developing run governance models so that technology solutions can effectively manage change, and keep pace with changing business environments
- Experience in complex multi-team delivery models and practical application of technical methods and procedures
- Deep knowledge of organizational systems, models, and interdependencies needed to align the organization to the FS&T agenda
- Excellent at building strong relationships with peers and with other senior-level stakeholders
- Up to 20% travel may be required
- Skills to influence others and move toward a common vision
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous situations
- Experience with large-scale transformation and process change efforts
- Team-oriented attitude and
ability to work collaboratively with and through others
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-New Jersey-Skillman, United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)