Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Care Compliance Lead Analyst
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 8126180730
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCCP) is currently recruiting for a Health Care Compliance Lead Analyst.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Health Care Compliance Lead Analyst, you will:
• Lead oversight & monitoring efforts by serving as a liaison between HCC Officers and PGHCC Oversight & Monitoring team (O&M), reviewing O&M quarterly reporting, conducting and documenting follow-ups in collaboration with the HCC Officers.
• Manage SharePoint workflow process for review and approval of internal materials and communications.
• Create communications to educate Field Teams on Compliance related topics.
• Conduct observations of Sales Representatives in Field and Speaker Programs.
• Assist the Health Care Compliance Officers with providing guidance and oversight on business programs, initiatives, and processes that have health care compliance-related implications.
• Complete special projects as identified, working across multiple business partners within PGHCC, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Regulatory Advertising & Promotion and other business functions.
• Cultivate collaborative relationships with HCCOs and business partners, providing recommendations and guidance to improve processes, policies and procedures.
• Identify and uncover unmet needs as it pertains to the risk mitigation strategies for Janssen’s relationships with Health Care Providers.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Master’s Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of six (6) years business experience within the Health Care industry is required.
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience in health care compliance, data analytics, data science, monitoring, testing, auditing, finance, compliance, regulatory, law, or a related field is required.
• Working experience with the governmental regulatory bodies and HCC company policies is also preferred.
• Thorough understanding of sales and marketing related activities is required.
• The ability to break apart large/complex issues into manageable components using analytical skills is necessary.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate; as well as facilitate discussions at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical, business acumen, strategic thinking & problem-solving skills are required.
• Must be open to constantly learn new things; and the ability to keep track of, prioritize, and execute on multiple and frequently changing priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is required; Totality is preferred.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to domestic destinations.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Health Care Compliance