Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Payroll Solutions Process Architect
New Brunswick, New Jersey; Tampa, Florida
Requisition ID: 8126180404
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Payroll Solutions Process and Knowledge Architect has a primary location in Tampa, FL or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is part the Payroll Business Solution Architecture team, charged with promoting a ‘process excellence’ throughout the global payroll organization.
The position will work with cross-functional business representatives to develop end-to-end framework for Payroll Process transformation. This position is considered a ‘subject matter expert’ in Business Process Management, equipped with the tools and methodology to successfully complete process improvement projects. As a senior-level contributor, position holder is expected to perform tasks related to discovery, optimization, standardization, design and documentation of Payroll process and their IT systems adoption globally.
• Lead efforts relating to modeling of future-state Payroll business processes globally, driving Process effectiveness, recommend opportunities for improvement, and assist in the implementation of process change
• Conduct workshops and analysis of existing to future state processes transformation, driving towards a harmonized process adoption globally, regionally, with country specific variations
• Define and document Process Maps, Process Matrices, update related documents clearly showing optimized process definition.
• Partner with HR and Contact Center Process Owners to define handoffs between Payroll and HR workstreams or Contact Centers hubs
• Bring the Process and Technology together to bridge the gap between Process requirements and the enabling technologies supporting them
• Partner with the Service Center Operations to understand key performance indicators and lead efforts focused on continued improvement and efficiencies within the payroll organization
• Collaborate with Project teams on various project initiatives to provide subject matter expertise and guidance on payroll practices globally
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Process Optimization, Process mapping, analysis and documentation is required
• Sound functional knowledge of Payroll, HR, Time & Attendance is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information to all levels of the organization are required
• Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to lead, delegate, work independently, foster collaboration, build working relationships and drive results
• Advance stage proficiency in Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and sound working knowledge of Office Products and SharePoint is required
• Systems savviness with prior experience with Salesforce, SAP, Kronos, Workday is preferred
• The position requires working with Global teams on US Eastern Time Zone, paired with time zones of the active deployment country.
• This position has a primary location in Tampa, FL or New Brunswick, NJ, with up to 15% travel domestic and/or international travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)