Territory Account Associate - Sales Leadership Development Program (SLDP) Johnson & Johnson Vision
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and
science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the
health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson
& Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products
touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If
you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has
the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Territory Account Associate.Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), consumer eye health, and dry eye therapy and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Growing on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
SLDP participants will cultivate a strong skill set in the fundamentals of medical device selling, gain an understanding of the healthcare environment, develop proficiency in business analytics, cultivate an in-depth knowledge of JJV’s internal capabilities, and develop leadership abilities. You will be responsible for effectively interacting and driving business with customers via telephone and in-person to uncover needs and provide solutions within the ACUVUE® Brand portfolio. In addition, you will be responsible for specific deliverables and project outputs, while working within various function areas. This program will provide a learning curriculum that will comprise of both on-the-job training, formal and informal mentoring, and exposure to multiple functions within the business to improve professional skill set development.
the initial development program period, and with demonstrated proficiency to
work within the Territory Account Associate role, the associate will relocate
to the hiring region for the transition to the field sales team as a Territory
Account Manager. This role will be field based and you will report to a District Business Manager as part of a team. You will be expected to deliver sales at or above your assigned quota, grow ACUVUE share, and demonstrate leadership within your team, region, and nation. The Territory Account Manager will:
• Demonstrate knowledge of the organization's products and services and possesses the ability to articulate added value in a dialogue with the customer while securing orders, assists in inventory/dx lens control, keeps customers abreast of supply and price trends, and maintains records and reports of all phases of activities.
• Demonstrate scientific and economic product differentiation to customers in a compliant manner while maintaining the sales program within assigned territory.
• Understand customer's business and segment to position products and economic solutions as the best option for the customer and their patients, while delivering a competitive clinical and financial message tailored to meet the customer's unique need.
• Effectively communicate and utilize multiple resources and tools to deliver a clear and concise sales message, and complete and execute pre-call plans for all accounts that consistently changes behavior among customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree attained from an accredited university/college is required. Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 based upon 4.0 scale is preferred.
• Graduation completion date should be between May 2018 - May 2019. Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or Life Science academic major is preferred.
• Experience in retail or another sales environment is preferred.
• Proven leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
• Relocation to the designated home office in Jacksonville, FL is required.
• Based on performance in the SLDP and business/organizational needs, the participant will transition to the role of Territory Account Manager in one of the North American territories.
• Ability and willingness to travel within the United States up to 30% of the time is required.
• A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record is required.
• Willingness and ability to relocate geographically within the United States is required.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future is required.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function