Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director Strategic Accounts - Memphis, TN/Little Rock, AR/Jackson, MS - Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device
Memphis, Tennessee; Jackson, Mississippi; Little Rock, Arkansas
Requisition ID: 8108181121
The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s One Medical Device is recruiting for an Associate Director, Strategic Accounts to be located in either Memphis, TN/Little Rock, AR or Jackson, MS.
The Associate Director, Strategic Accounts will serve as the point person and lead voice for Medical Devices (MD) and Johnson & Johnson and develop the overall strategy and direction and manage the relationship and service delivery of assigned accounts. The One MD Lead Voice will have full ownership and accountability for success across the full MD portfolio.
• Develops sustainable strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the IDN as a single point of contact to maximize effectiveness in driving short and long-term account growth and meaningful partnerships.
• Builds insights on customer strategic needs and delivers applicable capabilities to address customer needs across JJMD.
• Develops account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (ie. growth, improved price performance, achieving gross profit target, etc) in managing account performance via contract compliance, ensuring sales and performance goals are maintained and monitored.
• Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) across ETH & DPS platforms regarding the pricing/contracting strategies.
• Provide direction on all areas of account access via contracts at JJMD level or via pricing per franchise strategy and ongoing contract management.
• Effectively communicates performance against contracted metrics, with Customer, leading to increased contract compliance and mutually agreed to gap closure activities.
• Actively negotiates to mutually-advantageous solution(s) that deliver enhanced access and accelerated growth
• Responsible for contract management (ie. RFP’s, contract renewal, deal creation, etc)
Lead a collaborative process in partnership with account team across the FSO and SCG organization.
• Achieve superior results by demonstrating a cross-franchise mindset with all business interactions
• Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy to include all stakeholders while working collaboratively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal J&J capabilities
• Leading development of contract strategy and pricing across platforms/product lines supported by Contract Strategy Team and FSO..
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
• 5+ years of combined, sales/account management, contracting, sales marketing, and/or finance required
• Must live within 120 miles of posted city
• Contract management experience required
• Experience working with/calling on IDN’s required
• Customer and Enterprise Leadership experience preferred
• Strong negotiation skills required
• Experience with financial acumen and analytics required
• Healthcare market knowledge required
• Relevant product knowledge preferred
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Must have strategic thinking skills
• Must have collaborative and influencing skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time required. A valid driver's license is required.
• Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to posting location
North America-United States-Mississippi-Jackson, North America-United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)