The Medical Device Labeling Team is currently recruiting for a Labeling Process Lead located in Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
- Partner with Project Leads and stakeholders to deliver Process Improvement efforts for the Labeling team. Identify improvements and deliver processes within the business and across the team to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Serve as the primary resource in each business to understand both the external regulatory and compliance environment. Provide the capability to deliver solutions to the changes in these environments.
- Seek opportunities to improve/enhance labeling processes.
- Lead and/or supports implementation of new business processes and routinely monitors new processes to ensure that project objectives have been met and that all partners are satisfied.
- Forms and leads process improvement teams that involve and impact internal and external customers
- Aligns activities, goals and objectives with the strategic goals and key priorities identified by the company
- Applies Process Excellence tools and methodology in assessment of business processes
- Continually improves expertise in process improvement techniques and teaches process improvement techniques to others
- Regularly updates staff, stakeholders and team members on project status
- A minimum undergraduate (BS/BA) with minimum of 6 years of industry experience is required.
- Experience working in life science industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to manage projects of small to medium complexity or single complex effort
- Project Management Training or Certification preferred
- A minimum of Green Belt certification in Process Excellence preferred
- Experience working in Cross Functional Team
- Process improvement experience is required
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal
- Works effectively and builds relationships across functions and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Organizational and Prioritization skills
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ability to recognize the relationship between individual projects and the broader implications for the organization
- Personal computer skills, MS Office applications, Word, MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
- Able to conduct meeting, conference & presentations - domestic & international
- Proficient with Process Excellence tools and methodology, preferred
- Change management concepts & methods, preferred
- Knowledge of QMS and Medical Device Regulations preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)